Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kris' First Time



Hey readers! Before I begin with new posts and reviews, I wanted to give a little introduction on myself. I'm super excited to help out with the blog, so hopefully you'll enjoy my point of view.

My name is Kris, and I'm probably one of the younger podcast listeners at the fresh age of 19. I also fit the basic twink stereotype, especially since, at 5'9”, my Romanian-Italian heritage allows for a naturally fast metabolism and general lack of body hair. Quelle chance!

After high school I moved from Ohio to Chicago on my own for school, and began my retail career. I'm now the visual coordinator for a major brand, which I completely love, on top of my full-time coursework. I constantly feel the need to stay busy, or I quickly get restless. (Or go online shopping, but that's another story).

More personally, my tastes are all over the board. I know what I like, and I prefer to stick to those boundaries. I'm the kind of person who orders the same thing from restaurants time after time. I know, boring! But I do enjoy all things fey, including, but not limited to: Clueless, remixed Madonna, David Sedaris, fashion week, Anderson Cooper, and tennis. I live by the Official Preppy Handbook, believe in briefs over boxers, and collect neckties.

I'm an avid Brent Corrigan fan, ever since his Schoolboy Crush days, as he continues to be at the top of my 'Sexiest Men Alive' list. When not salivating over Brent, I also love the boys at Bel Ami, especially Dolph Lambert and Ariel Vanean. Of course, I will always wish Max Orloff was still acting, though I do prefer his work as Pavel Novotný. Someday I'll find him as a lumberjack in the hills of Eastern Europe and have my way, but until then, I can keep watching Czech Point.

If you guys have any other questions for me, please feel free to ask. I may not be Paulie or Evan when it comes to blogging, but hey, “Those guys are fags!”

1 comment:

Evan said...

Welcome Kris, a twink who loves twinks! You are a valued asset, our young padawan learner! Looking forward to your reviews.