Thursday, March 4, 2010

Anti Gay Senator Arrested for DWI after Gay Bar


Another Hypocrite bites the dust, California State Senator Roy Ashburn was pulled over and arrested for D.W.I. with his male trick (who was not identified) in his car after he went to gay nightclub "Faces".

Ashburn served six years as a state Assemblyman before being elected to the State Senate. According to Project Vote Smart, Ashburn's voting record shows he has voted against every gay rights measure in the State Senate since taking office including Recognizing Out-Of-State Same-Sex Marriages", Harvey Milk Day and Expanding Anti-Discrimination Laws.

"I am deeply sorry for my actions and offer no excuse for my poor judgment. I accept complete responsibility for my conduct and am prepared to accept the consequences for what I did. I am also truly sorry for the impact this incident will have on those who support and trust me – my family, my constituents, my friends, and my colleagues in the Senate."

What a fucking asshole!

No comments: