Monday, October 12, 2009

REVIEW: XXXXreme SeXXXX #1

Okay, first, a funny story. I'm reviewing this video, and my partner Fang notices the cover. His eyes get like sauers and he's asks what this video is for. "I reviewing it," I say and I think I see relief on his face, that I'm not going to "make him do " anything depicted. I'm not sure I would even if he wanted to, because, as advertised, this video is extreme.

If looking at the cover doesn't send you running for the hills, this might be the video for you. As the cover says, this video runs the gamut (including "fucking" of all things). The first scene has Nick Piston and Ty Hudson, and the second has Daniel Dixx and Rick Powers. You might think that two scenes is not too long, but at two hours the scenes are quite long, and seem really long if you're not into the particular fetish. This includes extreme vacuum pumping, sounding, whipping, and deep punch fisting. If that's not your cup of tea, avoid this one; but if you're into fetish, this is everything wrapped up in one tidy package.

No comments: