Thursday, November 15, 2007

Manline In Your Face Chest Harness with Dildo



In Your Face Chest Harness is another great and original product from sportsheets Manline. When I got this item to test and review, I wasn’t sure about it. I looked kind of like a mutant with a cock coming out of my chest. It turned out to be one of my new favorite sex toys. Now you can suck off the bottom while you give him the ride of his life. I have never had a bottoms cock that hard as he is grinding up and down on my chest. You can do other positions too, with the bottoms on his back and legs up in the air as you body slam the dildo in his ass and sucking him off. Also the harness can be used by itself by fitting it around a pillow. The harness includes a nice size (not too big) dildo with 3 interchangeable metal O Rings, fully adjustable harness and will accommodate any dildo with a flared base. As a lot of the manline products this product is a great leather substitute made from a very strong and durable neoprene material. Another Home Run from Sportsheet!

No comments: