Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Falcon Signs Go-Go Boy TJ Hawke to Exclusive


Falcons newest Exclusive was discovered dancing as a go-go boy at Faces nightclub in Sacramento during the Rainbow Festival. His first appearance will be in “Rough Play” from John Bruno due for release late Jan 08.

"I have wanted to work in erotica ever since I can remember, and I've always wanted to work for Falcon," Hawke said enthusiastically. "I'm going to bring the same energy to my sex scenes that I exude when I dance and hopefully do some amazing work. I knew I'd eventually be doing this sort of work, and I'm excited that I finally have the chance to do it!"

Falcon’s director of promotions Troy Prickett says "The minute I met TJ and saw him dance, I knew he'd be an amazing adult performer. His debut scene is incredibly hot, and he uses his big, eight-inch dick to literally smack Tyler Riggz down in a scene that will definitely have men talking about him in 2008."

Damn this boy is smokin’ hot and cant wait to see him in action!

No comments: