Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WeHo Club Bounder Bashes Gay Clubgoer

If you ever wondered how much force can a bouncer use in the course of his job? Not much is the answer “They can defend themselves and others with force. But that’s about it,” LAPD Say "Speaking in general terms a bouncer is a citizen, so the rules of engagement as applies to a bouncer are the same as any other citizen. You can be reasonable to protect yourself and you as a citizen can affect an arrest for something that happens in your presence. If a bouncer is pounding on someone, he better have some justification for that. He can be held accountable for his actions both criminally and civilly."

A Bouncer for WeHo's Voyeur (predominantly straight club that host the occasional gay night) was recorded bashing and using homophobic slurs. LA Weekly has a transcript:

“Look at my face man,” the victim says, “-they fucked me up.”
One of two men holding him down says: “Fuck your face. I don’t give a shit about your face.”
Victim: “Trust me please I didn’t start the shit. I was with my boyfriend. I’m a gay boy.”
Face down on the ground, he tries to look up at his captors. One of them says:
“Yeah well your a fuckin’ [unintelligible] … Stop fuckin’ struggling motherfucker. ”
At that point the victim receives what appear to be a pair of punches, one to his back and one to the back of his head, by the winner in black.
“Stop resisting,” one of the men says. “Stay still motherfucker.”
Then one of the captors unleashes this: “Stop fuckin’ moving you cocksucker.”
Just then a security guard with a badge walks up, and one of the captors says, “Hey can we get some cuffs please.”
“Stay where you are motherfucker,” the victim is told. “Shut up.”

I smell a Lawsuit!

No comments: