Monday, September 26, 2011

Horse Faced Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger Hates Gays and Jews


I don't know about you, but I like my trainers to be fit, financial advisers to be rich and my Matchmakers to be... well matched. 49 yo Patti Stanger who has a face that looks it was hit with an entire ugly tree is not only permanently single, her last fiance left her in 2010 because she is such a bitch.

Last night she was on Bravo's Andy Cohen's Live After Show where she advise against dating Jewish men because "they lie" and that gay men cant be monogamous. which made host Andy Cohen (who is both gay and Jewish) uncomfortable. She says after a question about how to maintain an open long term relationship "In the gay world, it will always be open, I've tried to curb you people." When Andy Cohen recoiled in shock and said "I'm down for the monogamy" she started to cackle like the witch she is and said "When was the last time you had a boyfriend?".

Despite what some angry fans think, she must be doing something right because she is still on the air! I guess she knows how to give good blow jobs.

No comments: