Friday, August 26, 2011

Puerto Rican Senator Roberto Arango Caught Posting Nude Pics On Grindr



Another day, another politician caught posting lewd pictures of himself online. Puerto Rican senator and GOP cheerleader Roberto Anrango's profile on Grindr surfaced. When confronted about the photos he neither confirmed nor denied but offered the best excuse I have ever heard.

"You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don't. "

What exactly are you documenting here, Roberto? Your anal weight loss?! In case you can't see the pixelated photo too well, Its him, doggie style showing his asshole.

Arango, who is a member of the Puerto Rican Senate, was vice-chair to George W. Bush's 2004 Puerto Rico campaign.

No comments: