Thursday, August 25, 2011

BelAmiOnline Signs 1st American Model Brady Jensen


All American boy next door that looks like he just stepped off an Abercrobie & Fitch photo shoot Brady Jensen, is the first American Model signed as an exclusive by Bel Ami adding to its existing lineup of 40 exclusive models throughout Europe. If Jensen looks familiar, he filmed with Sean Cody / Cocksure Men as Johah.

“I couldn’t be any happier about my decision to sign with BelAmi,” said Jensen. “They are amazing to work with and being able to travel the world and shoot with these world class production teams is mind blowing. You can expect to see a whole new me now that I’m shooting with BelAmi. I’m sure all my fans will be happy to see the growth and me moving to a whole new level in my career. I can’t wait for everyone to see.”

BelAmi founder George Duroy said, “This is the natural next step for BelAmi. After 18 years of selling into the U.S. market and experiencing the commercial success that we have it makes sense to find the best U.S. talent and combine it with the unique production and creativity of the BelAmi brand. Together, I believe we have a winning combination and the birth of a new generation of adult films.”

Check him out fucking Heath

Compliments of RocketTube

No comments: