Thursday, January 7, 2010

Titan Media Signs Dario Beck as Newest Exclusive Performer



Whats has Dark Features, and is Tall Tan Muscular and has a cock that make you drool... Titan's newest Exclusive Performer Dario Beck. Dario Beck is a 25yo, 6'2"of ripped muscular Italian.

Having spent years in front of the camera as both a fashion and runway model and as a television actor in Europe, Dario is very comfortable performing for the camera. While raised in Italy and Germany, Dario now resides in Barcelona and can be seen in numerous billboard and magazine layouts, as well as on several television programs.

“I’m really excited about becoming a TitanMen Exclusive,” says Beck. “Shooting with Brian Mills and the TitanMen team has been a great experience. I always loved TitanMen movies, and being part of such a great team is awesome. I’m a TitanMen Exclusive….I mean, how lucky can one guy be? I’m looking forward to future projects with TitanMen and I think 2010 will be a very hot year!”

This sure to be a favorite stud makes his TitanMen debut in the upcoming Brian Mills directed film "Distractio" to be released in mid February.

No comments: