Thursday, August 27, 2009

Channel 1 Signs Bodybuilder & Fitness Model Mitchell Rock


Channel 1 signs one of the hottest guys ever to an exclusive. Mitchell Rock is a competitive bodybuilder and fitness model and appeared in "Taken: To the Lowest Level", available in new expanded 2 Disc Directors Cut. LaRue's was so impressed with the performer, and who wouldn't, she offered him a contract on the spot.

LaRue says she gives credit to C1R exclusive Adam Killian for introducing Rock to the C1R family. According to LaRue, Killian dragged Rock along to the set of a recent production. While LaRue had the somewhat surprised young man in her clutches, she grabbed a camera and filmed an impromptu screen test before Rock even knew what hit him. The next day, Rock recalled, he was offered a role in Taken, and he was delighted to accept.

Rock says “I’m really looking forward to my future with Channel 1,” he said. “Everyone here has been so great to me, and I have a lot of fun on set. I’m really thankful that Adam introduced me to such a reputable company, and I know we’re going to make some really hot movies.”

Let's hope LaRue makes a cast of his cock for a Dildo! Check out the video below of the hunk flexing his muscles.

No comments: