Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Raging Stallion's 'The Visitor' Beams Up Sales Boost


Raging Stallion's Sci Fi "The Visitor" going Warp Speed.

Raging Stallion is touting an early sales rush for their Sci-fi starring the ever so hot Logan McCree.

"We are very pleased with initial sales figures for 'The Visitor.' These numbers make me wonder if the recession is really coming to an end," RSS CEO Chris Ward said.

Ward notes the film is "very ambitious" with its blend of sex and special effects.

"I am very happy with the way it turned out and it will be interesting to see how it is received," Dimarco said. "It's a high-concept film with little dialogue. Which is very different from the big films I've made in the past. It's a film that relies heavily on the visual. I like to think of myself as a visual director and Logan, I think, is a very visual performer. So I think it was a perfect combination."

No comments: