Friday, May 15, 2009

RJ Danvers Too Lubed to Twitter Sex Scenes



The youngest Raging Stallion Exclusive RJ Danvers try’s to twitter in his latest flick (tentatively titled "Getting Screwed") to let us know every inch of pleasure he is experiencing but has to give up because of all the slippery lube.

Danvers says "Before the shoot, I received an e-mail asking if I'd update my Twitter throughout my scene. The idea initially sounded like fun, so in between breaks I was more than happy to give a try... I quickly discovered that tweeting when you're covered in lube is a lot harder than I anticipated and I wasn't able to update too many times before I gave up hehe."

He even posts pics of "Battle wounds from scene with Junior" where it look like his knees got a work out. This is one hot tweet you will love to get.

You can see Danvers in "Hotter Than Hell", "Grunts 2 Disc Set" and my personal favorite "Trouser Trout" where he get his ass opened up by a huge dildo before Tyler Saint fucks him with his impressive meat.

1 comment:

RJ Danvers said...

Glad to hear you liked the post :-)

xoxoxo