Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Str8 Brodie Sinclair gets Fucked for First Time for Cockyboys


Gay for pay performer Brodie Sinclair first bottoming scene will be available April 17th on Cockyboys website. Sinclair who is a professional mixed martial arts fighter and strictly a gay for pay top was topped in the scene by another professional fighter RC Ryan. Who doesn’t want to see two Str8 boys go at it in some hot “man sex”.

"It was intense - in a good way," Sinclair said. "RC is physically a lot like me so it was intimidating at first, but it was hotter than I ever expected."

Ryan said, "I fucked him good and he took it like a champ. It was fun fucking him because we are similar, and knowing that he had never bottomed before made it that much hotter for me."

It takes me back remembering getting fucked by my first str8 guys; I remember it like it was yesterday. I was taking it nice and hard when the Kindergarten teacher opened the cubby door. 

No comments: