Wednesday, January 16, 2008

13 ½ inch Cock Is a Curse Says British Man


That what Jonah Falcon from the UK says. He is 13 ½” big when hard and 9” flaccid and says he is treated like a sex toy. He lives with his mother and hasn’t had a girlfriend in 10 years. The 35 year old has fucked hundreds of women and men but now is looking for a steady relationship.

The aspiring actor and writer said: “When I meet people they find it hard to look me in the eye, they just see what’s in my trousers. It’s become a real problem. When I was younger I went out in tight pants and would sleep with a different person every night, but I became burned out and disillusioned. “

Maybe he should come he to the States where we believe “Bigger is Better”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to say, Jonah isn't from the UK.
He lives in New York with his mom, has some awkward social habits, we dated for a time (yes I'm a guy). One on One he's the coolest guy to be with, he's a little hung up on his penis. claims to hate the attention but will show it to you at the drop of a hat. I had such a thing for him when we dated...he has really nice eyes... you can't tell from the picture you have here... but there's LOTS of negative talk about him if you do a search for his name.
But yah he's been around, my friends hate him LOL... if he'd stop talking/showing off his penis he and I would still be dating today.

Anonymous said...

Paulie,

Jonah Falcon lives here in NY, not the UK and is not
British. He has some sort of lame cable TV show about the NY Yankees and has gone around NY for years saying he's an actor and writer in one breath and talking about his big dick in the next. If you Google his name you'll find tons about him - most not good. He tried to pick me up years ago when he looked semi-cute but now.....

He even has a Wikipedia page!!!:

"Jonah was born in Brooklyn, New York, and attended school at Bronx High School of Science, graduating in 1988. He has identified himself as bisexual"