Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mr. Gay Europe 2007 Crowned


The hunky Jackson Netto 25yo from Germany has been crowned as Mr. Gay Europe. The event took place at the Hungarian state Circus in Budapest where 21 contestants from The Canary Islands, Ireland to Lapland competed for the honored title. Jackson says "When I was a child I used to be overweight. At the age of 15 I lost 25 kilos of weight, took care of my nutrition and did sports to keep in shape. To be able to enter the Mr Gay Europe competition was be a huge step for me, a great reward for the effort and discipline that I’ve had all these years. To be honest it is a dream come true."

Among the judges were Nathan Shaked, The International Mr. Gay, and Diva Martha Wash of The Weather Girls. Wash performed "It's Raining Men" for the grand finale complete with fireworks, water fountains and the happy finalists dancing.

No comments: