Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Year of the Monkey Poster Looks like Anal Sex


 It is now officially the Year of the Monkey. Or, if you've seen S.F.-Bay area designer Lehu Zhang's viral poster celebrating the Chinese New Year, we wouldn't blame you if you thought it was Year of the Buttfucker.

Zhang's says his design is supposed to invoke a monkey, but everyone else on the Internet sees something very different when they look at his Lunar New Year poster, like, specifically, a penis well at home inside a butt. “My design style is fairly minimalist,” Zhang says “I decided to just use some basic shapes to create a monkey face. That was my intention. I was playing around with shapes and this thing just came up.”

Zhang acknowledged that he can now see “some sexual things” in the work, but swears he didn’t intend that. “I’m not angry, I’m just a little bit surprised, a little bit worried.”

No comments: