Wednesday, August 29, 2012

John Travolta’s Former Gay Lover Spills All


John Travolta’s former gay lover is opening up for the first time about their passionate six-year-relationship -- spilling all the secrets to the new issue of the National Enquirer

Former pilot Doug Gotterba, 62, claims that the 58-year-old big screen heartthrob's sexual appetite was insatiable, that he wanted to make a sex tape, and that he enjoyed cavorting with multiple male partners at a time.

Gotterba tells the Enquirer that he met Travolta in February 1981 when the actor interviewed him for a pilot job and they soon became lovers.

“We were making small talk when suddenly, I blurted out, ‘So, John, tell me. Now that you’re married, do you still prefer men – or women?’ He looked me straight in the eye and said, ‘Well, Doug, I still prefer men!' I said, ‘okay.’ And that’s the last time we saw each other.”

No comments: