Friday, October 14, 2011

Newbie Trenton Ducati Gets Signed to TitanMan


The incredibly hot 33yo 6'1" 220# Italian Stallion, who was a former real cowboy, professional bull rider is now signed to an exclusive contract with TitanMen. Titans Brian Mills says “Now, we’ve got an exclusive that is just as iconic.” “Trenton just completed his first scene and we couldn’t have been more delighted with the result. This guy brings a fresh vulnerability to his performance. Just watching his face while he gets fucked is incredibly sexy.”

Trenton says “A word to sum up my feelings about working with TitanMen would be ‘honored'. I am honored to have the opportunity to work with the most beautiful men around and have the best possible production team. I definitely feel like an ‘A-Lister’ working with TitanMen. I did my research and I didn’t jump on the first offer. I wanted to make beautiful films and that’s exactly what TitanMen does.”

His first DVD will be released in December and is called "Holiday". That is one package that anyone would want.

No comments: