Wednesday, March 10, 2010

'Jersey Score' - A New Jet Set Parody

Since the arrival of Chris Steele, Jet Set has changed a lot. One thing that has stayed mostly the same (other than a predilection for gay-for-pay stars) is Jet Set's parodies. 'The Hole' was a parody of 'The Ring,' where watching a tape made you gay, and the 'Wet Palms' series was both funny and a parody of trashy nighttime soap operas.

When 'Jersey Shore' first debuted on MTV, I considered it a guilty pleasure, reality TV so trashy that I couldn't admit that I liked it. Since it has become a hit, I can hold my head a little higher, but not high enough to defend it. Production wrapped last week on "Jersey Score,' including Dean Coxx (right) in his first movie as "The Stimulation." The flick also features Andrew Blue, Kevin Cavalli, Joshua Logan, Trent Diesel, Hayden Stephens, and Derek Vinyard. The movie is scheduled to release in May, 2010.

No comments: