Wednesday, November 11, 2009

REVIEW: More Tales 3

Hey I'm back! And it's time for more tales. More precisely, "More Tales 3" from Ayor Studios. I can say that I liked the first two installments in the series a lot and I like this one as well. All of the flicks feature young guys, who talk directly to the camera about their lives prior to the sex scenes. Kevin Kraus and Ryan Quaid are featured in all three movies, but it's not like they are playing the same characters, so you haven't missed anything if you haven't seen the first two. The intros by the guys are in Czech, but with English subtitles.

The first scene features Tommy Michaelo (who is three of the scenes) and Rendy Scott in a hot bathroom flip-flop scene. Kevin Kraus and Ariel Vanean are in the second scene that takes place on Kevin's couch and is particularly tender. Scene three includes George Michaelo with Ondrej Sokol in a shower room flip-flop at the health club. Ondrej Sokol also gets fucked in the next scene by both Tommy Michaelo and Bratt Kiney, after getting stipped in the gym. Randy Quaid has a solo in the next scene and Kevin Kraus and Adam Zarsky (featured on the cover) have a passionate flip-flop in scene 6. Last but not least, Tommy Michaelo invites Milos Zambu to join him at the public pool, followed later by a flip-flop fuck.

Overall, a good flick, and I love all of the flip-flops. The boys are Bel Ami-like and the sex was fresh. I definitely recommend it. In a closing note, I wanted to thank all of the readers of the blog for such great feedback on my reviews! You all make me want to keep doing this!

No comments: