Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adam Lambert Comes out to Rolling Stone


After all the who-ha about his sexuality, runner up to this years American Idol come out of the closet in a Rolling Stone interview.

He tell Rolling Stone "Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, 'I'm going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler.' I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context. I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It's just another part of me."

"I was worried that [coming out] would be so sensationalized that it would overshadow what I was there to do, which was sing. I'm an entertainer, and who I am and what I do in my personal life is a separate thing. it shouldn't matter. Except it does. It's really confusing."

Confusing to who? Even Druged out Paula knew, did anyone really wonder if he was a butt muncher?

No comments: