Thursday, April 23, 2009

Black Scorpions D.O. Coverboy of Men Magazine


His name is just D.O. and he is a walking wet dream with one of the best chiseled bodies and biggest cocks that you will ever see. Starring is Black Scorpions huge hits like “Obsession of D.O.”, “Sex Hiker” and my favorite “Man Island” he heat up Men Magazine with a hot and totally hard pictorial.

He is quoted in the mag saying “I love people. Of course a great ass or fat dick is always welcome, but the thing we love to have when we choose a person to share a life with goes beyond hot looks. For me, love is sexy”

The former aerobics and gymnastics competitor was working as a fashion model and TV host in Buenos Aries when he decided to five adult modeling a shot. “I needed a change in my life and was looking for a challenge”

Now living in New Your City with his boyfriend, D.O. continues to model for Rufskin swimwear and is taking acting classes.

All I have to say is “Yummy” check out this months Men’s at newsstands.

No comments: