Thursday, March 26, 2009

Betwixt and Between

What's a gay man to do? I feel like Bugs Bunny being done in by his love of carrots. Representative Arron Schock (R-IL) is really hot but is a republican douche.
The animal side of my brain says: 'hot guy!' and the intellectual side of my brain says 'ugh, repiglican.' Look at the picture taken a few years ago. Pretty hot, right? Too busy to date, no girlfriend, gay rumors from constituents, great body, nice hair. But then there's his positions on abortion, gay rights, including marriage; spouting the republican party line. My brain is all mixed up.
Of course, it's not just young Aaron, I sometimes get these feeling about Eric Cantor (R-VA). (He's cute; I hate him; kinda hot; kinda a dick).
Back to Aaron. TMZ has been stalking Aaron outside of Congress asking him about partying in D.C. and how his abs compare to President Obama. Howard Kurtz interviewed him on CNN's Reliable Sources and he basically said it was all good. Stay tuned to see what comes out in the wash.

No comments: