Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Secrets from the set of "Milk"


A crew member from the gay biopic Milk has opened up about the mishaps and sex scenes from the set of the current Oscar favorite

Penn's fake moustache fell into his James Franco's mouth during a gay kiss scene.

Already being "a bit worried about the kissing scenes, I thought there might be awkward moments or stupid jokes. But they never happened - only silly things, like Sean's moustache coming off in James' mouth," said on set advisor Cleve Jones.

Franco has previously claimed Sean personally requested more full-on gay sex scenes to be added into the movie.

"In the original script I read, there was only one real kissing scene. A month after the director Gus Van Sant asked me to do it, they sent me another script, and on page five there was a full-on love scene," Jones said.

"And I was like, 'Gus, what the heck?' He says, 'Well, it was Sean's idea.

No comments: