Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Michael Lucas dismisses criticism with Lots of Hot Air


Michael Lucas has publicly responded to all the criticism to the debut title under his new Lucas Raunch titled “Farts!” with a press release “ My Genius: Michael Lucas”.

“I’m not sure what I’m laughing about more: either the name I chose for [this] press release, or about the title I gave my new film, or the publicity I’ve gotten from all the blogs,” he said. Lucas said pre-orders for “Farts!” have exceeded that of his higher-profile, award-winning blue movie “Michael Lucas’ La Dolce Vita.”
By naming the new film “Farts!” Lucas said he achieved his goals. “The movie was promoted by all the blogs like no other movie in recent memory has been promoted. “Keep in mind that because there are so many videos constantly being released, it’s really difficult to have a movie promoted so extensively like this as it was in the past,” he added. “And my last point about laughing — I’m laughing all the way to the bank.”

No comments: