Saturday, August 16, 2008

Channel 1 Gay Performers go Straight


How many times do I write about a straight stud giving up his ass for some bucks, but this is the first time I have written about gay starts getting his first taste of beaver.

Cameron Marshall and Blake Riley go straight for a new Chi Chi LaRue's new bisexual film, "Shifting Gears" to be released this fall.

"I'm beyond ecstatic to be working on another bisexual movie," the Channel 1 partner said. "It is such an underserved genre. I love it when I get to work with both boys and girls, but [Shifting Gears is] not completely limited to boy-girl action. I would say probably the biggest standout in this movie was Blake Riley, who has never been with a girl in his life. Blake fucks Shy and Brittany and also fucks the lovely Miss Amber while getting fucked by Ryan Chandler's big dick. Dee-lish!"

The movie's climactic scene (in more ways than one) comprised a bisexual orgy in which everyone was involved. LaRue said the scene required seven hours to commit to film.

No comments: