Thursday, March 13, 2008

PZP going less Campy in “Twink Whisperer”


The company known for “Campy, Hot Twink Sex” with films like “BeTwinked” (which had me both hard and laughing my ass off) and “Oliver Twink” says its next film “Twink Whisperer” will be “camp-light” director Peter Z says.

"Don't get me wrong - I love doing campy movies," he added. "But I just wanted to do something a little different this time around." And different it shall be, with very little dialogue and "an exceedingly simple plotline," according to Peter Z. "I'll probably go through Misty Eyez withdrawal and ask her to do the condom public serve announcement at the beginning of the movie," Peter Z said. "I love that drag queen."


Twink Whisperer due to be released in July, is billed as “a spiritual love story” the plot revolves around a lonely, horny ghost who inhabits a Fort Lauderdale, gay resort and seduces virgin boys over the course of 80 years. Aaron Tyler will play the ghost and Kyros Christian (his real life boyfriend); Dillon Samuels play the two hippies who attract the ghost. Not only will this be PZP first feature shot in high definition format but also will be Aaron Tyler’s directorial debut.

No comments: