Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Two new Gay/Bi Houseguest for Big Brother 9


Season 9 of Big Brother premiers Feb12th and is titled “Til Death Do Us Part” and some rumors about “Soul Mates”. So let’s hope for some steamy man on man action.

On Joshuah’s MySpace, he listed himself as Bi and the last entry he writes "It's true! I’m on Big Brother 9. I love this game and I hope I can bring a lot of entertainment for all of you. I am a very active and energetic guy that loves to go out and have a good time. I love to meet new people and make new friends. This will be a very interesting 3 1/2 months... I hope you have a great time watching!"

Neil the 29yo stud doesn’t have a last entry on him MySpace page but does have tons of photos of gay guys, gay bars and Perez Hilton licking him.

There are 7 women and 9 men (two are gay) so it looks like this year will be a “dating” kind of show add a bible thumper and some other Big Brother surprises and should interesting.

No comments: