Friday, October 26, 2007

Larry Craig Cruised Gay DC Bathhouses


Before the toe tapping in the bathroom ever happened and even before he spent over 32K in Campaign money for lawyers to stop an Idaho newspaper researching his gay affairs. An old trick comes out with his very graphic and honest story of a one night stand with the Senator.

David Phillips recalls the story in a great article from wonkette.com. He states in the article that in 1987 he met Craig in La Cage aux Follies (a seedy gay Go-Go bar on Capitol Hill) and went to his house. Craig snuck him up to the guest room of his family house and had oral and anal sex with him. Phillips recounts that Craig ranted “you were never here and don’t know me. Right?”

Phillips states about Craig’s arrest in the men’s room “When I next heard that voice two months ago, my mind went right back to that encounter, leaving me feeling cold and used all over again. I wish I hadn’t been a screwed-up kid at the time and had had the presence of mind to tell him to keep the money he shoved at me like I was part of the trade common to The Follies.”

You have to wonder how many more of these stories will come out that show how much of a liar and a hypocrite Craig really is!

No comments: