Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New TV Judge Show – the twist – He’s Gay


There are so many different judge shows on the tube lately, I get confused but Judge David Young will be the first openly gay (now that I know that Judge Judy isn’t a drag queen) one with his new show that premieres this week on the CW. I was so waiting to see him snap his fingers and say “Girrrrl now that’s what I’m talking about” but didn’t get that for the first episode. Hopefully a little later! Promos for the show promise "justice with a snap" and a "fresh perspective" on legal issues. He said viewers can expect to hear him talk about his partner of 12 years, Judge Scott Bernstein, from the bench, sing show tunes, and crack jokes with those standing before him. In one episode he warns a gay hip-hop group that there will only be "one queen" in his courtroom and "that will be me”. It’s nice to see gays don’t only have to be fasion guru’s but can fit in anyplace. You go Girrrrrllll, snap!

No comments: