Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Video Reviews from GPT#112


Okay, I've pre-hashed about both the week's videos before. Rush and Release is Matthew Rush's video directorial debut and Falcon has been touting it to beat the band. It's fairly run-of-the-mill for Falcon and for a directorial debut, I would give it high marks. It's not outstanding (three splats worth) but there are some really hot moments. The last scene with Eric Rhodes and Marc Williams is the best and they seem to have the most on-scene chemistry. I also liked Matthew Rush's commentary and the behind-the-scenes stuff. I know it sounds like I wasn't really wowed by it and I guess it was good but not great. I prefer to see more of Mr. Rush in front of the camera than behind it.


The second video, Carioca: Sarado, from AMG Brasil, I am a bit more excited about. Sure it got the same number of splats {***} as the other video, but you see that this is a series of solos. Long time listeners might know that I tend not to be a big fan of the solo JO videos, so three splats from me might be the same as a rave from someone else. I thought that the 1st, 4th and 6th scenes were the best, with Yago Mendoça (on the cover), Diego Marques and Kauã Campos, respectively. All of the scenes are sensual and the models do a great job of making the viewer into the voyeur that they need to be to enjoy the action. Having a hot body is one thing (and a very good thing!); knowing how to use it is quite another! Great video and I look forward to seeing all of these Brazilian guys in action (with other guys) soon!

No comments: