Monday, July 9, 2007

American Idol gone bad?

Clay Aiken (gayken) is in the news again this week. Surprisingly, not for some fisting sexcapades on the webcam where he then says his sexuality is private. This was right out in public and much more fun! Clay was questioned by the F.B.I. for a cat fight on a plane. You know I love a cat fight. Allegedly, he put his feet on a woman’s armrest which escalated into an argument that lead into shoves. I knew you got perks in First class but I didn’t see free wrestling listed!! I need to upgrade from now on. The F.B.I. told the news “there was a dispute between a male passenger and a woman on the flight. He said the man was a former "American Idol" contestant but did not give his name”. Aiken always says American Idol helped him put his best foot forward so I guess he is right

No comments: