Saturday, June 30, 2007

Paula Abdul Diva or Delusional?

Hey everyone its Paulie Again. As a gay man, I love to watch crack whores in a train wreck, I mean who doesn’t. My friends and I love to sit around seeing who does the best Anna Nicole or Whitney Houston impersonation from the reality shows the night before. This week Paula Abdul the wanna-be Diva who says “Why don’t people treat me like the gift that I am?” realty show premiered. In-between her ranting about not having sweat pants for a plane trip or her ugly QVC jewelry looking like circa 1990 not looking like a proto type she just say the dumbest things and laughs out loud (most likely drunk). My suggestion is, when you’re on your death bed and only have a few hours to live play the tapes of this show to make your last minutes seem like an eternity. Save some of your brain cells and skip this show.

No comments: