Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rascal Exclusive Eddie Diaz in Playgirl


The October Issue of Playgirl Magazine will feature the sexy Eddie Diaz. In a six page Egyptian prince fantasy layout the stud will shed his tightly kilt in his royal tomb and show his big staff.
“I am absolutely thrilled that Playgirl Magazine selected Eddie for this amazing spread. Now, everyone in America can enjoy his chiseled body and supermodel good looks just like his gay fans already do,” said legendary director and C1R partner Chi Chi LaRue.
Diaz made his film debut in Black Balled and has starred in Rein Em IN, In His Dreams, Sun Soaked and newly released Link The Evolution and Rascal will release a Diaz Dildo in October.
“Aside from being signed as a Rascal exclusive, this is the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” says Diaz. “I remember as a kid, sneaking into my mom’s closet for a peak at her Playgirl and wishing I could be just like all those hot guys when I grew up and now I am! It’s really a dream come true!”

No comments: