Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Closeted Prison Break’s Wentworth Miller “I’m Not Gay”


The star of Prison Break’s Wentworth Miller who has dodged gay rumors since being in the public eye, states in an interview with the Australian AP "No, I'm not gay," he said. "I know these rumors are out there ... I'm cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy." He states that he works 15 hours a day and just can’t find a nice girl. Wentworth says that he gets invited to parties and women slip him their numbers all the time, but he doesn't call them because he is too shy.
I hope his boyfriend Luke MacFarlane from Brother's & Sisters, of six months doesn't mind that he is not gay. Perez Hilton (who outed Lance Bass and Neil Patrick Harris) claims an "impeccable source close to the pair" confirmed Miller and MacFarlane have been secretly dating for over 6 months. In the new photo of them above, after they see the paparazzi they split in different directions. Sounds like they don’t want to be scene together. Come out of the closet and make more room your cloths.

No comments: