Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bad Boy Sebastian Young Bottoms for 1st time


Top, tattooed bad boy, Jet Set Men exclusive, star of videos like Jet Set Fraternity Gangbang 2 and Proven Straight ,bottoms for the 1st time (at least on screen) for Chris Steele’s latest “Big Dick Society”.

I’m sure he wont forget his first ass pounding any time soon when he found himself on all 4 atop a pool table with Hung 10 inch Trevor Knight getting his cherry. The scene is part of a threeway that also debuts newcomer ultra hung Darren Rodman.

Chris Steele says “Young initially was hesitant to bottom on film. Every time I have worked with Sebastian, I couldn't take my eyes off his ass. I kept telling him with an ass like that he was going to have to give it up sooner or later. Finally, he agreed."

This late spring release also stars Chad Hunt, Barrett Long, Cort Donovan, Tommy Deluca, Cam Kurtz, Antonio Madiera and Jonathan Lowe. Should be a “Huge” Hit!

No comments: